Thursday, June 09, 2005

Back from china

Finally manage to motivate myself to write a entry -_-" Been very lazy after coming back from china maybe its cause of the torture therE!

firstly , THE TRIP IS ALL OLD PEOPLE WTF! Me and my bro are like the only young one there =(.. Damn dman damN! so boring man. 9 days facing them is like -_-. Anyway if there's young one, dun think can talk to thO! my bro is with me argh unlike the last time hainan trip! only me and parents. That's some good~ Went to nanjing,suzhou,hangzhou,wuxi, shanghAI!. i shall just highlight the main points that i can remember since i forget most of the things i seen. Might post some picture when i get theM!

Suzhou:
LOL i think jack(charlton fren) is from suzhou man! The local guide sounds and look like him lol. The voice soft soft and white skin. No offence to u jack..lol

Shanghai:
I LOVE THIS PLACE MANNN . It just look like singapore so mayn high rise buildings T_T. Night shanghai is so romanticcccc. u sit the boat in the nite around the river T_T. Dark and nice. Damn romanTiC!.Close ur eyes, feel the breeze. Feel that time doesnt exist. Hug ur love one~ Oh i;m thinking too much T_T I think i'm holding my honeymoon theRe! but of course i have to find my wife first -_-. all talk no action = -_-

So the gay thing abt china:
1)THE TOILETS THE FUCKING TOILETS.
OMG TOILETS WITHOUT DOORS. HTF WE SHIT? The toilet that is used for shitting are all squating T_T. i dun mind that. but we need to squat along a metal drainage -_-. and all our shit is stuck there(since the water flowing cant sweep the heavy shit)
2)The food
OMG SO OILLYYY. I gain 3-4kg in china?Wtf lol Its oily + salty. But it taste quite gooD! But neverthless oil+ salt > u = death.
3) DAMN CHINA SMOKERS .EVERYWHERE I GO ITS LIKE 34636346 PEOPLE SMOKING. Toilet are full of cigarette butts. the air is so polluted everywherE! i think i need to get my lungs checked T_T. Of course its the population matters. Maybe only like 50% smoke or smth. I heard china have high smoke raTES!


Overall china is nt a bad place la. its fast developing country especially shanghai. Its a modern city . u shld see the night shanghai if u're in a honey moon =).


Everytime i close my eyes, images of u just appear in my thoughts... i miss u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home