Thursday, October 13, 2005

Da zhu da zhu

Was quite surprised to receive a call today from someone. Initially missed the call at first but i glad i managed to call back within like a few mins later . Phew. Called and told me that she would be cancelling off her phone. Been a long tiem since i hear her voice, and ya it was pleasant of cos :P. Sheesh... no phone . .I wonder how would the planning of the 20th oct go T_T. Please don let tat day be taken away again. . . i waited long enough for that day..X_X PLEASEEEEEEEE~

My health is getting from bad -- > shit. Been coughing non stop for like 3 months?--'? I feel like dying man;. The medicine have no freaking effect on me. . Dont let me die so early. There's some dates which i really look forward to. .

Alright i'm motivated to study for my A math after hearing her voice rofl :P STUDY POWAHHHHH!

da zhu da zhu ni hao qian wo yi ge testi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home