Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I dont like cheaters

Rofl. i'm blogging cause of someone :P. Here's ur storY!.

I dont like cheaters. And i dont like attituded cheaters too. Even if they're my friends. Here's this incident. There was a E math class test given out last month or something. But this damn incident still stays in my mind.

I was preparing to flunk the test badly since i didnt memorise the formula before she gave the test?:P. Oh well expected, i got a ermmm 4/25?ROFL. Ya my math isnt that horrible please. Its just that i didnt memorise the formula!. On that test day, it was during before recess then after the time is up, our teacher asked the monitor(hi aballs!) to collect all and hand in to her after school. So everyone handed and this guy OHHESHOULDNOTBENAMED went to aballs and asked to ask to copy his answer sheet since that aballs was a math guru etc. He copied finish and handed back to him.. . . Results came and guess what?He got a whooping fucking 19/25? i was like WTF? Then the person who sits beside him who is a big mouth started to tell him : " wah lao u cheat then get until so high" So sitting NEAR to him armed with elfish ears, I heard it and i just kept silent ROFL. Then that guy just keep telling everyone he cheated bla bla. Then that guy who cheated told him : " Shut up la. tell everyone for what?YOU JEALOUS IS IT?"

When i hear that i sibei pek chek man. WHO THE HELL IS JEALOUS OF U? AT LEAST I FAILED HONORABLY NOT LIKE SOME LOSER WHO PASSED BY CHEATING. His normal math result suck as well , sorry i'm straight forward =D. He always get damn low for his math class test? I THINK LIKE WORST THAN ME?. Last i remembered i reemmber him getting 2/upon some mark. GG pls thats like 10 x worst than me without cheating. Come to think of it, i was laughing and thinking back of his gay results without cheating when he said : " U JEALOUS IS IT?" Ya i know i'm a bad fren if u pissed me off =P. If u cheat, then bear the consequence that u will get flamed by ur classmate and not give stupid comments like YOU JEALOUS IS IT? It really annoys. Trust me.

The cheater strikes back!
Chinese Compo SA2 came. We were allowed to bring dictionary and guess what? He brought a English chinese dictionary. That freaking dictionary can translate english words into chinese and it is freaking F O R B I D D E N. Few people saw him carrying 2 dictionary and we told him cannot. Then he say heck la they also wont cheat. Then i remember got 1 guy kepe bugging him. Then he say :" u jealous u never bring izzit?" Wah i hear that sentence i turn damn pekchek. Really spoil my mood man.

Listen to this. I dont need to cheat to succeed . I rely on my own abilities and faith that i will do well. Who cares if u passed ur freaking exam yet u cheat? No one cares. And please dont say people are jealous of u cause u cheat. I rather fail my exam than cheat (:

PS: Rofl i think i gave too much hints to who he is. BUT WHO CARES!

4 Comments:

Blogger jessi said...

lol..i guess thats how karma works..=)

9:25 AM  
Blogger Muthu said...

bleah :P

7:03 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

lol Muthu I thought at first it was me, cuz I copied as well haha...but being smart, I purposely got the copied question wrong and ended up with a fail grade,lol so it can't be me. No way I can get 19/25. After your hint on the dictionary...I think I know who it is...haha

8:21 AM  
Blogger Muthu said...

na u sit far from me andrew :P

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home