Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ever having some enemy of yours helping you and starts to be nice to you?The thought of it is just scary but its happening right in school rofl. Jason(read my earlier post to know hiM!) our class most "popular" guy started to treat me nice? In cny, he even picked up my things and offered me a orange piece to eat and SMILED AT ME. WTF!. My hair was all standing and of course i rejected his orange piece. God knows whether he spit or rub it against something else rofl. Looks like i'm not the only one. Some fren(someone who jason hate ALOT) in my class told us that jason was always looking at him during class and worst of it, he was
SMILING!
ROFL. This must be some nightmare in sweet mode or something. Seriously no idea why he's sucking up to the whole class. Might be wanting us to forgiving him or who knows he'll just suck up and back stab!( Rogues do that all the time in WoW :<)
Well jason, if you're really sincere about forgiveness, Just forget it. U gave me too much a bad impression and maybe a miracle might make me forgive u rofl.
And. . . .if u're planning to backstab me, u can just forget about it. because I CAN ENTANGLE , FAERIE FIRE AND SPAM MOONFIRE UP UR ASS! T_T too mcuh WoW better sleep!

2 Comments:

Blogger A Shade of Purple said...

LOL too much wow!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Muthu said...

hi PpD!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home