Monday, April 03, 2006

Its the 3rd of april here. Time seems to fly. . 1.5 months more to the prelim and i havent studied for any subject.. woo. I dont get it why must the school have 2 prelims. Basically u're totally screwed if u didnt study for the first one, then again its to remind us to study study study. My luck seems to getting from good to bad to worst this years. It started out with my luck being uber great in sec 2 where i somehow got into the triple science stream aka the better stream with just 1 day preparation of studying before the exam. It turned rotten when i just barely pass almost all my subjects during the end of sec 3. I dont wish to flip the coin again during the O's.. I often wonder what would my results be if i really studied hard once in my life. Then again, i can never "study hard", maybe its because the "I am smart enough to get Good grades with last minute studying" mentility got too deep in me or i'm just plain lazy.

I have to start "loving" some subjects first to get motivation to studying them. Chinese, Math, PHYSICS. I simply have no idea how to love them, physics seems to be the impossible. Afterall i got a choice to "drop" 2 subjects :P. The only thing i need to improve on my chinese is to learn how to SPEAK. I know the meaning of the word but i just dont know how to freaking pronounce it. So thats the answer to why my chinese marks always suck when there's a oral section. I got 16/30 for the lsat oral test in sec 3. Couldnt read half of the passage HAHA. It was high enough for me at that time since i expected to fail horribly . 12.30am now. The coffee is still working on me. Its time to do at least one piece of homework before going to sch tomorrow to copy the rest :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home