Saturday, June 10, 2006

Havent been blogging for the lsat few days cause my com was down AGAIN. My balls totally dropped cause it is the second time my computer went down this month. THe symptoms looks like a virus attacked my computer --', all that more made me more worried more. Turns out theres something wrong with my graphic card. Shit! my dad didnt change into a better graphic cards T_T, at least my computer is back in action again ;D~

The bad thing is that i still haven touch any of my holiday hw T_T. That's like 7-8cm height of worksheet total -.-. Concidentally i went out on the 2 days my computer went down, so i decided suffered much ;D. First was to kushinbo with my family, bro was treating us there. No idea what it was, might be fathers day or smth. YUm yum japanese buffet! Lots of nice and expensive food to eat! Chilled snow crabs, authenic beef meat WITH NO FATS, teppanyaki, japanese curry/steamboat, tempura, deserts, CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN(!) and many more :D. The cost is abit steep though. 31 bucks per person.

Went out to watch THe Omen on friday with the usual people. Yucks, THe show sucks like shit. Its one of the first time the strait time movie rating can be trusted! Because its just me that the movie sucks :/, i hate horror movie etc. WHy the hell would anyone pay money to get their balls frightened? I can never get that logic. Lk and i had to leave for a 3 HOUR tuition at 6.00 pm -_-. Went to j8 before taking a cab to the centre. J8 sure brings back some good and bad memories. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home