Sunday, June 04, 2006

Things are getting quite sucky for me now. I cant even use the computer from JUST 9pm - 12am? Parents saying "Ohhh O level is coming , still want to use computer everyday meh. Go study or rest or do something more productive la" Grrr i get really pissed upon hearing them bitching around about the computer. Theoratically(i havent tried studying the whole day yet :P) , even if i study for the whole day and want to use the computer during that time slot, they wouldnt even allow? WTF? Thats like 12 hours of study and 3 hours of play is even too much?!!? 75% work 25% play ratio, that's already A BIG CHANCE compared to the 95% play 5% work ratio during normal school days from sec 1 - 3. THats really fucking unfair to me, i would just shout back and argue every night when they begin their bitching. All they care are just the results, do i look like a robot to them? THey should be happy that they dont have a soccer fanatic son or a fucking ah beng son who goes out everyday.

They go crazy when they see me playing games too. Cant blame them though, they think killing things is bad for ur moral values or whatever. They dont believe when i told them that playing games made me smarter and more prepared for the exams. Take a look at the class position, those who study alot(1 month before exam) but dont play games will lose out to those who study( like 1 week before exam)a little but play game. THere are 1 - 2 exceptions though for those who study SUPER DUPER HARD, but other than that, its true. Not to mention the first in class is one of our dota gang members :P.

The only way to have lots of fun now is to keep going out which requires $$$, and im broke -_-. I need a sugar mummy!

On the side note, theres a loser whos impersonating me. Im not really bothered about it, infact i dont really care. He can waste all his time posting message on my tagboard, i just need to click 1 button to delete all his message. Voila! Waste more time pls lifeless loser ^_^. And i dont think u know me well enough to impersonate me perfectly awww! Other people are not so dumb. Oh well, its feels good though that someone is jealous of me and other things. Lick my feet and maybe i'll share a tip or two on how to become as good as me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home