Saturday, June 17, 2006

Since i have the time now, i'll just continue my post on the previous post with the different kinds of school that i wont send my son/daughter(if i have) to. Religious school has already been explained, so next up is single sex school!

On my way to tuition the other day, i saw a couple from afar. Ya theres nothing wrong of that. When i walked nearer, i was like OMFGWTF! The "guy" was wearing a CHIJ uniform! My mind immediately went from idle mode to "WTF! It's a fucking bung/butch!" For those who dunno whats butch is, heres the detailed description

Butch - a female who dresses in masculine looking clothing (not nessasarily mens clothing)and acts and walks masculine.(source :http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butch)

The bung so damn looked like a NORMAL TEENAGER MALE. I had to stare 2 times at "her" to get that fact into my head. What seperates her from a man is JUST THAT CHIJ UNIFORM AND HER *cough* woman thing. Whats up with teenagers nowadays man. I remember having a conversation with one of my previous chij tuition friend on msn. I was told that bung was a common sight in the school and they were even popular among the girls! WTF! I almost fainted when i heard the reason why people became bung and why the girls have a bung as a "bf". Try guessing... Its because that normal boys hurt them and they feel hut so they become a butch. WTF?! Is this some kind of new therapy? "Cutting your hair short to make it look like a boy" therapy! Its gaining popularity here! And guess the reason why girls have butch as a "bf". Its because that normal guys hurt them too much and that butch are more understanding than guys, so they choose to go with a butch.

Im against this whole butch thing not because its a lesbian lesbian thing but more of their dressing. Do they need to CUT THEIR HAIR AND LOOK LIKE A MAN. This whole idea of a girl acting like a boy is so dumb. If the girls hate the guys so muhc, must as well find a pure LESBIAN rather than some fucking girl who dress and acts like a boy but doesnt have tat 4 magical letters. The "I'll pick a girl because a boy has hurt me too much" mentality is so damn dumb too.

I cant imagine what would happen if my daughter went to a girl's school.

Daughter: Daddy! i brought home my bf
Me: Oh really ar? Where whre i see see
Daughter : Nor! u seee! so handsome right. His name is ben
Me: Wah nt bad ar. . ben u from what school?*sips coffee*
Ben: Oh i come from the same school as ur daughter lor
Me: *spits the coffee* WTF?!?!?! YOURE A DAMN BUTCH! GET OUT OF MY HSEEE!

PS: I'm not insulting CHIJ school, but its just the fact that there's always BUTCH-GIRL couple around in kovan. So~~ Lets face reality =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home