Saturday, July 15, 2006

I fear for the upcoming teacher's day. No its not because i hate the teachers but because 1 man the class has to go up to the stage to sing a song for the teachers. I dont really mind going up to the stage to sing a song since its our last year already etc BUT THE SONG IS SO FUCKING STUPID.

THey say a picture speaks a thousand word, this moving animated picture will speak a billion words that'll scar ur ears for life.




1) The song is like some fucking act cute song. HOW THE HECK DO WE SING IN TAT SQUEEKY GIRLY VOICE? Maybe we can if we zao sia like every 1 sec. I seriously dont know who can sing in tat retarded squeeky act cute voice.

2) ITS A CHINESE SONG. Its a personal thing here. I just cant bring myself to like chinese song. I only like 1-5 songs after listening to like 3678686345363 chinese songs. I think chinese suckers(people who suck in chinese) like nicholas lu and me would not even know how to read like 1 sentence of the song rofl! I can hear nicholas bitching about it during the "discussion" of the song selection. Too bad nick! Its still a chinese song HAHA. They should just use some easy chinese lyric song whcih is decent hearing and everyone can sing together ^_^V.

3)A english song is like 34637373734 times better than a chinese song since everyone is more or less fluent at that language. The lyrics are SOOO much easier to memorise, pronounce and sound muhc better.I dont even know how to read the lyrics on that youtube video LOL.

4) Come to think of it, i wondered how the song was selected by someone the class when i dun remember it being discucssed LOL.

1am now. Sigh another late night ;( Watching Pirates of the carribean on sunday!:D

PS: Anyone have any spare razer mouse?Buying 2nd hand razer mouse ;(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home