Sunday, July 02, 2006

So many shitty things happen during this past few days.

1) i screwed my oral. WTF! The damn examiner chased me out before i can say my jian yi(suggestions). The other examiner was like slouching back and looking elsewhere. I think MOE need to teach those oral teacher some damn manners! I was in depression mode when i came back, couldnt believe that the examiner send me out before i could say my things finish -_-. Oh well looks like chinese is out of my l1r5. Awww screw chinese!

2) Singapore didnt pass ANY group stage of eswc. Expected it for wc3,quake 4 already though. I was rooting for the cs and cs girls(especially the cs girls ;x) since they were decent in the world ranking. I was almost right though! The girls almost qualify from their grp T_T. Just lack of 1 point. Shhessh~ The male team got arpde. Go unscramble the word.

3)Grubby got knocked out of ESWC. One word : Unlucky

4)The movie i watched yesterday was ruined by some fucking infant shouting like 1/2 of the show. Everyone was going "SHHHH" whenever that infant made a noise. Cinema should ban those freaking infants out. If they cant keep their mouth shut, then they can just keep their body out of the cinema. I paid 8 bucks to see superman fly not to see a infant opening his mouth and shouting.

5) The chicken wing i bought today dropped on the floor when i was trying to eat it.

Good thing:

1) i finally watched superman. It wasnt that bad but it wasnt as good as i expected. The effects were cool but there were just not enough fight scenes which in turn makes the movie somewhat a little boring.

Review : 3.5 ~ 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home