Monday, August 21, 2006

Filing my bio notes are a pain in the ass. It's damn funny to see how stupid you were one year ago or how pro you were one year ago but its damn scary that u have to study the whole fking thick file for ur prelim which is like 8 days away. Not to mention that i havent touch that damn file yet rofl!


Anyway lets plan for my prelim results!

Before moderation

Eng - 3-4

I can never expect a A from a english --

Chi - 2 or 3(pplsplsplspls!)

I hope i can get a 2 for prelim or not ill have to use my damn o levl chi

Combine human - 1-2

I dont know how im going to get 1-2 with map reading on geo rofl!

Chem - 1

Its a must.

Bio - 2-3

Phy - 3-5

E math - 1(hopefully)

A math - 3-4

l1r5 = 10 - 14

After moderation,

I hope they move all my weaker subjects up! HOpefully can get below 10 T_T. Die. I better start my revision tomorrow LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home