Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I couldnt bear to watch on Singapore Idol. Its no surprise that the viewership is falling, people are just getting smarter not to waste their time on the competition. The first contestant was hady or however u spell his name. He sang "You give love a bad name" by Bon Jovi. It sounds like a distorted version of the song, though he SING SO MUCH BETTER than the second contestant, joakim gomez . Joakim gomez singing was such a joke that i loled in my heart every second. Its a surprise how he manage to stay in this competition and join this competition with a missing form, must be those stupid girls who vote him cause hes just a good looker @_@.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hi im zeus and im going to zap your ass

I just found this screnshot(click on pic to see) in my computer which was taken a few weeks ago i think. That was the first time playing back dota after like 3-4 months cause i wanted to try and abuse the new zeus :P. Turned out to be quite good with balls using pugna. I got a 12-0(with balls and lk supporting me of course :P) Decrypt lightning abuse = GGGGGG!

I only got a double kill while using zeus ultimate. Damn looks i still cant get the TRIPLEEE KILLL by zeus ultimate easily* like how my class dota Sucker theorycraft master says. Sheesh hes just too pro** for me!

* "You know right... When 3 red life enemy running away right, then you press your ultimate .. THEN TRIPLE KILLLL!!!!!!"

** " You know right. . YOU LURE 3 YELLOW LIFE ENEMY TO FIGHT YOU. THEN YOU USE BLADEFURYY AND ATTACK THEM SO THAT THEY CANT DAMAGE YOU WITH SPELLS. THEN RIGHT, YOU USE UR OMNI SLASH AND TRIPLEEE KILLLLL!!!!"

Omfg what a pro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home