Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm still damn pissed with the A math moderation. The moderation that let ppl's l1r5 from 19 JUMP TO 12, thus winning me . WTF?!?!?!? I got like 16 with my pure skills and people with 19 ACTUALLY WIN ME(i got 13 btw)?This is bullsh*t. THe A math formula for moderation was square root ur marks and x 10. So if u get 25, u'll get a 50. . get a 49(d7) and u'll get a 70(a2) LOL. I dont mind moderating 10 marks which is 2 grades to help those who get low marks but 4-5 grades?!?! Thats bullshit sir.

There shouldnt be moderation at all, even if there is, its shld be only be like 1 grade or smth. 4-5 GRADES IS BULLSHIT. Its more like studying the right subject to get ur marks instead of using ur pure skills to get. Damn those abusers!Nvm. Cu in O level abusers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home