Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sheesh. I'm having some frequents moodswing nowadays, especially in the night. Feel good during the day and feel shitty during the night, probably my brain being more active during the night.

i've been walking home recently, mainly because most of the people walked the other way instead of my route home :(. Walking home is fun tho! Enjoying the air, looking at the surroundings,clearing the thoughts and of course the babes!

Ky: omg omg hot babe!O_O
*walks pass and hear some foreign language called chinese coming out from the mouth*
Ky: O_O -> -_-... Omfg cheena. What a pity =(. IGNORE LIST!

Of course all those stream through my mind and not my mouth dUH! I seem to hear more chinese speaking people now,all the member in my current cca are chinese speaking. Omg i hope its just my jc. Noo~ English shall prevail!

Aww mindblock. i cant seem to write my thoughts down now. Somehow i think this blog is gonna close down soon :P It isnt fun sharing my thoughts anymore and some thoughts are better kept private!

and omg i found my sch couple dance song LOL, with actors somemore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMFfMxpayi0

Awww i miss mass dance. Ok maybe not day 1 and day 2 but day 3 LOL! please dont be a self righteous ass(hi adrian!) and say" omg ky ure so bad!!!" I'm a guy plz and guys are guys, they never change! Hur hur better keep my mouth shut on this issue, especially the better day ;x. Never know whos reading ur bloG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home