Monday, February 12, 2007

Wednesday is approaching and i still dont have found the answer to my jc choices.

Like i said, half of me cant wait to leave ny but for some reason another half of me cant bear to leave ny, its so damn weird cause i havent found something so important or nice in the first 2 months that would make me stay in ny.

I guess its probably because of

1)A great and fun class
2)Friends already there
3)Rooted and used to the school already
4)Every morning walking kakis
5)DAMN NEAR MY HOUSE
6)Some other thing

BUT NYJC HAS THIS VERY BAD FACTORS:

1)SUPER DUPER CHINESE SPEAKING ENVIRONMENT - I've been lucky for my pae but i dont really want to take the risk again cause i heard that the second batch of people coming would be omg super cheena. I would probably die.
2)SUPER SHITTY CANTEEN FOOD - It taste worse than maris stella food, wads worse we found a cockroach inside the food HAHA

Although its just 2 bad factors, its 2 very bad factor which turned me off. I cant imagine 2 years in ny with that.

Meanwhile catholic jc good points are:
1)ENGLISH SPEAKING JC
2)Very fun jc
3)Decent canteen food

While the bad points;

1) Building - i wasnt very impressed with the school when i went to hte open house, it gives me a feeling of feeling very "trapped".
2) Over fun - scared that it would be too much play and no work and bye A levels!
3) Quite a distance from my house = waking up early.

Everything good now would most likely be just temporarily, its just whether u can bear to give it up for something new or go ahead and gamble against the odds.

Today gathering was fun haha :D so was the pool session.Though it was kind of pek chek playing the first few games cause my mAGic wasnt ready the game was too draggy(we even had to reset one game LOL), the rest of the other games were fun though. Siew teng has amazingly bad luck today HAH(which some has rubbed off to me -_-), first smth bad happening to her on a train ride and now she's missing alot of the easy shots in pool!

I think hougang plaza is going in my shit list for pool places. Though its quite cheap(5+/hr), the music played over there is really damn annoying. Music ranging from technos to main stream emo music(eg. i miss u so) to CHEENA SONGS, maybe thats why im played so badly today LOL. At least i won the games except for 1 which my black ball went in @#!@! so i didnt pai seh myself. GUYS POWER RAWR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home