Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What a sad lonely yet fun valentine day this year.

It started off with the rose delivery thing during morning assembly. Thanks shinwei for the rose. Oh i saw many people with red roses too so i dont think im in too much of a deep shit!

Thanks to wei ting for the handcrafted badge, wei ling for the choco and card, rudy for the choco, baozhu for the small little cute box and of course og14 guys for the chocolatess. Hopefully i didnt miss anyone or mix up the items with the wrong person, if i did im sorry :(. I feel damn bad for not giving anything to the class T.T, though i bought like chocolates for the whole og but only the guys turned up -_-. Grr i should have bought 30+ and it would be just nice to share with my ct + og, that idea just slipped my mind :(. Somehow i wonder though how are girls so patient with this things! :X

NVM! I shall give everyone a farewell gift before i leave ny HAHA. I finally made up my mind and chose cjc btw, somehow i chose it with a heavy heart. I'll miss you nyjc.

Assembly was fun today :D I cant help but keep chuckling to myself when i heard the song tong hua being sang on stage(4c insider jokes onLY!), i was sooo tempteddd to do the stupid action adrian always do when he's singing tat song hah. Too bad none of them are in ny damn.

Went to lan with adrian,lk,terence after school since i had nothing bettter to do. I hate going to lan because the games are just sooo boring/no skills and mainly i lost interest in gaming. Pooling and bowling = LOOVEEE NOW! The last time i lan was like i think few months ago! I still managed to win them in Team fort though HAHA, sniping adrian to death in 1 hit a few times in a row is just so classic.

4 lonely idiots walking down the road to a lanshop. That basically sums up v day. I still prefer last year V day though. Ohh well good things never last.

Shit i think im getting emo day of the week again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home