Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Rejected by Cjc and posted to srjc. The whole entire morning was spent on photocopying all my pass results/certs for the appeal to cjc. I expected alot people but i didnt expect to wait for 1 HOUR ++ just to submit the damn form. No complains in waiting though :P Oh my so many babes appealing to cjcc, not to mention j2 cjcians! I think the number of babes i saw in cjc today alone > the total number of babes in the ny , best of all?They speak english LOL. Srry thats what guys do when they're bored, they g00gle around for babes!

Somehow quite a few people i know ended up in srjc with scores like 14-16 aka rejects of jc they miss by 1 pt. At least there's some company in srjc. Lets hope those babes tat appeal to cjc got posted to srjc!

Sigh I hate the year 2007. Nothing ever goes my way.

1 Comments:

Blogger SAD said...

how the hell u go srjc

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home