Thursday, April 12, 2007

Remembered the chem CA a few days ago?

Here's the surprise of the day: me actually topping the class for chem HAHA! Though it was just luck since most of the queston of the paper are chemical calculation which are all sec 4 stuffs. Thank god that there's not much on theory based question and i think all my wrong question came frmo the ionisation energy hah.

Tsk tsk, getting top in the class isnt good, especially when i told some ppl that i just read through my notes before sleeping and lets fail the test together. *shrugs* now some people thinks im a mugger in disguise wtff. I cant be bothered though, already explained to them about majority of the paper questions are chem calc, dont believe then too bad lorr.

0704 steamboat dinner on sattt, looking forward to that :D. One of the things in the weekend that will keep me sane for the next week. 5pm @ bugis~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home