Sunday, July 15, 2007

Harry Potter sucked. The movie is so underdeveloped, lots of parts were short or skipped. The part where sirius black died was so short and stupid, just showing his spirit leaving through that door and gone. They didnt continued on the cho chang part and there was no quidditch. Dumb and average movie. I wasnt expecting the movie to be good anyway, since im not a fan of the other HP movies.

Cant wait for rush hour 3 and simpsons!

Shooting today was shiok. 79! :D. The 2 hour session costed $4+ though. Ouch man. I just received my pocket money on sat and now im left with 10 bucks to tide through till friday. Therr might be training in safra on wednesday too. Die. I tihnk im just going to stay in the school range to shoot.

Sigh its monday tomorrow.I gave my chair a nickname. Its called the chair of ultimate boredom. Its' so good that it never fails to suck the life out of me everyday. Thank god jiafu is sitting infront of me or i would have died.

I WANT TO CHANGE MY SEATING ARRANGEMENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home