Sunday, July 08, 2007

Shooting today was bad... really BAD. I was actually aiming for 400+ but my score was FAR FAR away from that. It's so bad that its the first time that i actually felt like quitting shooting. Apparently i thought the H for sighting was to sight shots that are too low, which resulted in my shots being SUPER low on the score card.

To make it worse, i was sandwiched by 2 pro alumni members. Bloody hell, i was so nervous my hands and legs kept shaking -_-. ANDDD

THE GUY SHOT SO BLOODY FAST. HE FINISHED ALL HIS 60 CARDS WHEN I WAS ONLY AT MY 20+. The feelings sucks i tell you. Being mind fked so bad that you just want to anyhow shoot and end the 60 cards ASAP, the air pistol sure looks tempting at some time.

I felt sooo depressed after shooting and kept thinking about it. I shot so much better at safra that time #%@#!@. Thank god the 4c BBQ outing in the night made my day. Shit all those classic jokes and rubbish never fail to make me laugh =D. Oh and we camwhored and took many stupid and funny pictures HAHA.

Oh, i failed my bio mcq and my math.Most likely going to fail bio too shit. I PASSED MY CHINESE THOUGH HAHA. CAN YOU BELIEVE ITT?56/100!My compo actually got 19/30. Omg im so amazingly shocked cause the words i used are basically all like primary school chinese.

Lifehouse - blind



LOL its quite funny to see him zhao xia in 3:51

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home