Friday, July 27, 2007

Holy shit. I just saw a guy whose face is bleeding being chased by some chao ah bengs carying weapon. It happened on the way to yishun interchange where the pathway is full of people?!!

And i actually thought those guys were playing catching or something.

I was thinking "Ehh how come those guys so big still play catching in interchange"

As that guy was running towards me, i took a closer look and "EH WHAT THE HELL! THERE'S BLOOD ON HIS FACE" then i notice those chao ah bengs carrying some metal weapon on their hand. I thought i was too sleepy that i was imaginating things and i turned around to look at the rest. They had a similiar look on their face so i knew i wasnt dreaming. Shit. I hope that guy is alright. :(

Monthly shoot this sunday. i want to shoot 450~~ I hope i dont get some lousy score like 300 and appear in the bottom of the list. Bad bad for the school name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home