Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Nono, your compo has alot mistakes. This grammar mistakes here blabla. I think you should not write this. If you dont know how to make the sentence properly, i suggest you dont write the whole sentence like me. According to my experience, i think the teacher will give you around this mark or lower. You know why?*points* Because of your last paragraph."

"Orh okay thanks alot"

HAHA shit. When i heard that conversation between mr ego and his "fanboy", i feel like laughing loudly man. I turned to my right and wished that adrian/yihe or any other jacker was there. It kind of having no one else to share that moment with you you know.

I've been hearing too much jason rubber jokes that its killing me. It was funny when jiafu first made the joke but it got super lame and stupid when people try to mimic him. Over effect you know?

MH: *takes out a broken scissors* What is this?
Ky: a scissors?
Mh: NO! ITS A SISTER CHROMATID *HAHAHA*
Ky: .........
Mh: Whats this?*combines 2 broken part of the scissors*
Ky: er i dont know
Mh: ITS A CHROMOSOME *HAHAHA*
Ky: ............... okay...
Mh: What is this?*points to the hole in the scissors*
Ky: *wants to end this asap* err chiasmasta?
Mh: NOOO ITS A CENTROMERE *HAHAHA*
Mr ego: No ker yu, chiasmasta is when blablabla while centromere is blabalbla, so the hole there is centromere.
Ky: OOOOOOOHHHHHH I SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mr ego: HHAHA see! Im such a good teacher. My analogy very easy to understand
Ky: What the fuck?

Well i suppose if he can give people advice on their essay, he can understand a word called sarcasm. Mh is a nice guy while ego is a bitch. I think soooner or later, i'll go to war with him man.

I was tempted to say " HUH?YOU REALLY THINK ITS CHROMOSOME AR?ITS RUBBER LA"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home