Friday, October 19, 2007

Pw is a pain in the ass.

I cant believe i actually took a whopping 4 hours to complete my I&R even with Adrian's draft. I spent the first 3.5 hours msning,repeating songs, looking at youtube video and only starting in the last 30 minutes when i saw the clock and went "oh shit its 11.30 already"

I think i've repeated muse New Born song for like 100 times already HAHA, addicted to the piano solo at the start. i would just play the song until it reaches the 2 min mark and repeat again :D.



Matthew Bellamy is sooo talented. Shit I think i would become a gay for him man.

I've been listening to AFI On the Arrow again too. I remember listening to the song non stop for like almost a week straight when i first heard it.

On The Arrow Lyrics
Artist(Band):A.F.I. (AFI)

He said "What truly belongs here", "Not I", she said.
I’ll lie here with you.
He knows no one shines forever,
they change with the weather.
He said "I've now stayed too long here".
"Goodbye", she said. I’ll wait here for you.
He knows the winds carry sorrow,
as they leave she'll follow, they leave tomorrow.

Fragments of joy torn apart.
A freshly drained heart that beats
disguise themselves through him.
He’ll say that it’s nothing new,
and swear this is true.
For you, I’ll swallow the ocean.

i'll swallow the ocean

He said "Who truly belongs here", "Not I", she said.
I'll lie here, to you.
I know this sorrow is sacred and I’ll never break you.
I’ll softly save you.

Fragments of joy torn apart.
A freshly drained heart that beats
disguise themselves through him.
He’ll say that it’s nothing new,
and swear this is true.
For you, I’ll swallow the ocean.

i'll swallow the ocean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home