Friday, April 11, 2008

I wanted to start this post on an angry note but i guess what over is over. If you havent know, i got an C for PW and the % for C in my school is like .. 20%.What nice luck ya.Made me emo for the whole entire day. What pisses me off is despite all the hardwork, i still got a C a C. It's been a long time since sec 3 bio when my effort isnt proportional to my results. Its ridiculous that some schools have distinction rate like 70% and EVEN 98.2% for hci. Sure there is a difference in intelligence but not to SUCH A HUGE EXTENTTT. Argh im just being whiny.

Then again its a good wake up call to start studying now and get straight A's.

Mmmmmm on a lighter note, i just "rediscovered" LOVE PSYCHEDELICO while listening to brownie mp3 in training today. I remember having the whole album in my computer last time and listened to it pretty often but i cant remember who sent me arghh. My mp3 player needs some happy songs and LOVE PSYCHEDELICO fits the bill. So doesnt sound popy at all.

AND YES MAHJONG TOMORROW!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home