Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ikea meatballs!Yum Yum.My back almost broke please cause my lastest $19.40 nerd weapon which is like 5cm thick is so damnn heavy.

Club dinner.

Most of the people turned up but i think it was a little rush and screwed up.

Phototaking is so funny, sinyean and someone.. :O

Last minute plans after the dinner: MAHJONG!No game(maybe except for WoW) can beat mahjong =D! I think Val sister is very similiar to her HAHA.

All the fun seems to be gone when i went into my room and look at the thick stack of notes on my table.Then the stressss starts coming back, a sentence floated across my head again.

"You have only this 6 weeks left to study. If you're still studying during October or even september, you're DEAD"

It was like a wake up call from Mr yeow today. I think im going to paste that sentence on my wall to look at it everyday tsk. Sorry for the very many random sentences cause i am very tired and my thoughts are all scattered around.

On another note, i think i will miss the shooting people( well most of them). HAHA i sound like another jo or pet, so jokes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home