Thursday, July 17, 2008

This song has been on the repeat list recently. I couldnt believe it was by a singapore band until i tried to youtube them haha. I think its like one of the best local songs i heard so far.

West Grand Boulevard - Flights of Fancy

Sit with me,
Come and play,
I need you,
So near.

Stay awhile,
For a day.
Maybe Two,
Have no fear.

What I am,
Its not all good.
Its not all bad,
Its okay.

Time has come,
Wish we could.
Get it back
Its too late.

-chorus-

And I,
Miss you the most.
And I,
Miss you the most!

-verse-

Sing to me,
Once again.
In your room,
Like old days

Speak to me
Empty pants
How'd you do
In always.

Bring me back
Little Smiles
Funny ways
you speak to me

bring me back
all your whiles
wimps it calls
that i'll say

-chorus-

And i,
Miss you the most
And I.
Miss you the most.

-Guitar solo-

And i,
Miss you the most
And I.
Miss you the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home