Saturday, June 11, 2005

All this things.........

The feeling now is just bringing me to the dark side again.. Is it him again or is it me or is it someone else.. Maybe its him since the first person i thought of is him. For some reasons, i depise myself maybe cause i'm ugly fat blab la. give me a face and body like some super star and i'll be glad.. Temptation to let it all out is strong..Guess u have to think of her feelings too. Sucked to be her in this situtation when there's so many ppl wooing her. Now all i have to do is to just see the outcome, sooner the better. Be it me or not. but i'll never never let it all out to break her heart again. If this road is down, theree's 2 more. 1 is to singledom another is~ scrt. Most likely its singledom tho. dont liked to be forced in the other choice(which i have avoid it many times) -_-.
so who is the one?..

Hmm this quote is nt bad fom df website (srry kopED!):P

"What would you do if everytime you fell in love with someone, you had to say goodbye?"

"What would you do if everytime you wanted someone, they would never be there?"

"What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy, there would be 10 moments of sadness?"

"What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?"

"What would you do if you loved someone more than anything else but could never have them?"

Some people live and some people die.

I still want to tell you this.
That I love you and you are a true friend, now and forever.
That I will forever be there for you, when and if you need me.

If I were to die tomorrow, you would be in my heart forever.
But, would I be in yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home