Friday, July 29, 2005

This post is dedicated to you ms leong

You were a great teacher who taught us during secondary 2.Kind hearted, patient teacher.. It hit me hard when i heard that u passed away yesterday. . . We will miss u ms leong. The whole class of 2b and everyone who u taught. May u rest in peace in heaven. God bless you.



I guess this is the first time this kind of thing hit me. . Although i wasnt tat close to her yet i cried. . and still crying now.. Life is just unpredictable..If u want to know which teacher.. scroll down.. its the class picture.. that young beautiful teacher.. 20+ year old. . Apparently she's under severe depression. . Why must life be unfair to those who cherish it?..

1 Comments:

Blogger SAD said...

hmm, still remember that we went barbecue at downtown east last year?? just some of the things that i really enjoyed.. she taught me for so long, since sec 2, until this year too, I just emailed her on friday and then on wednesday she passed away... many people cried... she helped me alot, but i don't know why i didn't even feel sad at all..

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home