Thursday, July 07, 2005

Slackers > GeeKS!

Just ate durian with my parents.. BurP! 4 durians man that is so nice T_T last durian wasnt nice though ;(. Ate finish, use the shell and drank the salt water. No idea why people drink salt water on the shell! I think its just some old ah ma stories passed down. Came home and saw super star. So here's the all so big deal part:
MY DAD CLEANED THAT LEON LIM GUY TEETH BEFORE HE WENT FOR COMPEITION ROFL!.

So my mom was obviously seeing how he performed. He sang wei yi i think .I always loveeeee that song! Sad love song always attract me no matter what.. ;(. I guess i'm just a pessismic person! i think he got like 32.5/50? THe last 2 judge gave 5 ROFL GG. Then when the judge able to give the result, my dad came back from work and my mom quickly asked him to see. Then he saw the results then he say : Aiya lose liao la lose liao " Then he brought the durians up LOL. Damn funny he go say. Then my mom go call for the number to vote for him rofL! He sang abit out of tune though.

I have 2 test tomorrow and i'm still chatting now! Nice right? E math and physic(gone case). I'm planning to drop physic soon.. I CAN SENSE IT THE TEACHER IS SOME BIAS AGAINST ME. I shall write that tomorrow dont feel like writing anymore now. Dont feel like studying for my test now --" Somehow i feel laziness > hardwork. Sa2 was a good example. I just study 1 day before exam and i almost average someone who study like 2 weeks before exam LOL . I'm nt haolianing here or wadever. I always just studies 1 day before exam ( EVEN DURING MY PSLE AND STREAMING), somehow i always wanted to change for the better nxt term which obviously didnt work out ( duh :P). Games > studies ;(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home