Friday, July 01, 2005

Do u know that parents lie to u when u were a small little kid?!

This thing just occurred to me when i was eating my vegetables one day during dinner. It so happened that i remembered my parents used to tell me " KY EAT MORE VEGETABLES LA. THEN U CAN GROW TALL." I used to believe that shit and i would force myself to eatm ore vegetable since i'm ONLY A 140+ DURING PRI 6?That is so dman short ok.

So back to topic, i realise that the junks i learn in bio ACTUALLY helped me to 'englighten' me from the 'truth'. VEGETABLE DONT FREAKING HELP U GROW TALL, THEY JUST GIVE U FIBRE TO STIMULATE PERISTALYSIS. Wtf. Instead going out under the sun HELPS u grow tall by giving u vitamin D which increase the rate of abosrption for calcium which is for growth of bones. My parents are so evil to lie to me to eat vegetables ;(. Nvm i shall do that to my son too Mwahahaha!

Anyone got con by their parents too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home