Sunday, August 14, 2005

Havent update for a long time! finally got my lazy ass back up. Lots of things happened lately YummY!. Went for some rubbish malay civilation tour. Now dont get me wrong , i'm not saying it's rubbish because its malay or wad! i'm not racist kk! The whole tour was just so boring except the last part when we went for some malay KUNFU! Luckily that shit ended earlier. If it ended at 5.30, i 'll be probably bored till i pissed at my pants. Ended early so just went to her house for abit an hour to accompany her.

Its time to close the chapter for the past and move on. I realised that its just impossible anymore. Yup.. Maybe the chapter would be open again. who knows? Life is short, i dont want to spend unneccesary time getting stucked with this thing but to apperciate what i have now. Being too greedy will only leave u with nothing. So kok seng, heres the answer to ur question to me in the bus on the malay tour =p. Special thanks to her too for being so understanding of my past! Now i can devote myself all to U! Sorry for all the trouble last time~

Damn exams. Miraclously i'm studying studying studying wtF! Now i realise i dun have enough time T_T. 1 day left to study 7 subjects! Must score good then i can go out after the exams with herrrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home