Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Life is almost the same as the things around you

I had like this "toy" where there's 6 side. U have to turn around the sides to get one side of the same colour. I still remembered i bought that toy for my art exam in sec 2(which i didnt even use it?) I tried playing it within the year and still failed to obtain one side. Just yesterday, i accidentally throw it up in the sky and it crashed down slamming all the pieces away. Tried piecing it back but apparently, i needed to take off a piece which i tried in vain yet could nt take out. it was so fucking sticked to the structure. I was desperately trying to take out that piece. I have no fucking idea why this stupid idea came up to my mind. I took the structure with some remaining pieces still inside and i tried slamming against the floor again, hopeing to get the piece out. Instead the other pieces came out BUT not the piece i wanted. It was still stuck. I tried desperately 1 hour to piece back all but was all in vain..

Heart that are broken in pieces
the more desperately i try to mend it using my methods
the more pieces i break it into
The pieces that i broke will never be back again. . .

She's attached again. I dunno. . my faith in love is dying out soon. Maybe thats how u want it to be, to make me forget of the past. I guess thats how people say
Happy beginning sad beginning. Nothing happy last forever

//on a side note
Went to ms leong wake on last saturday. . I just dont know why the parents dont want to let us see the head. For some reason, only the head was shown from the coffin. Only the last group of people(5 ppl i think?) could see. There might be a certain reason so i guess we just have to respect the parents.

ON A FUCKING ANGRY NOTE. MAK GENG YUAN THE SUCKER(view my previous post). GUESS WHAT HE SAID WHEN MS LEONG PASS AWAY?His msn nick was fucking "what the hell . . why must the school put up ms leong orbituary on the newspaper? They could use that 1k dollar to buy us new table and chair" WTF WHEN I HEAR THAT, I FEEL LIKE WHACKING HIS FUCKING BALLS. I MEAN SHE'S UR FUCKING FORM TEACHER FOR HALF A YEAR AND U SAY THIS THING? U SAY SHE DID NOT RESPECT U FINE. IF U HATE THAT TEACHER, COULD U KEEP UR FUCKING INSENSITIVE COMMENTS?MUST U TELL THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD? Seriously this kind of people really deserved to get their fucking balls biten by sharks. Sigh. i got nothing to say. Just sad Just sad.. Not bad geng yuan. u got the whole class hating u now :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home