Saturday, September 10, 2005

I cant beleive everything is falling apart. I'M IN A FUCKING BAD MOOD NOW. WHY DID I LOST THOSE 2 FUCKING GAMES? THEY WERE SO FUCKING CLOSE I COULD HAVE FUCKING WON THEM AND GOT PASS THE GROUP ELIMINATION . FUCK THAT FUCKING SHIT. WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID? I'm pissed. FUCK ORC FUCK THE IMBAlANCE. I COULD HAVE WON THAT ALT GUY GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.


Somehow my parents found out that i went for WCG. GUess what?Kpkb wad else? I cant stand this shit. Restrictive

I'm drained all my life today.. .Everything is turning against me too.. . i'm dying. How i wish everything can just end now. I'm crying. . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger jessi said...

hey..dun be like that..u know,God loves you and He thinks that you're important...cheer up k?He is the only one who really cares..=)

9:57 AM  
Blogger A Shade of Purple said...

which alt guy?

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home