Saturday, September 03, 2005

Aaron,marcus,nick came my house and aaron started playing his gay WoW char on my com which he complains LAGGG!.roFL Took a cab down to cineleisure to meet the rest. The cab driver was like fking blur?
Ky: Uncle cineleisure
Uncle: huh?
Ky: *say louder* CINELEISURE
Uncle: where is that?
Ky: *faint* orchard road -_-
Uncle : oh orchard road

Knn the uncle went 1 big round the orchard road just to find. AND THE BILL ENDED LIKE 9 BUCKS. Nick told me the usual was ard 7 bucks? WoW singapore taxis are getting smarter -_-. Met with them and decide where to eat. . Some wanted to eat fastfood . I was like NO FUCKING WAY. Fast food sucks la. I mean u can get some nice food at kopitiam tat are 235327637 times ebtter than fast food. GG or?In the end all went to kopitiam to eat rofl :P.

Went to watch red eye with them. The show was not that bad la RoFL. At first i thought the show was some korea HORROR MOVIE G_G!. I hate scary movies la rofl maybe i have balls that are small or waderver. Horror movies are just a waste of money. Why waste 8 fucking buck to just get urself frighttened and get a risk of suffering heart attack?=P. Heard from aaron that it turns out to be some ang moh movie, phew i was happy man. Ang moh will never make good scary movies =P. Anyway the movie was about some assasination thingy, just hard to say it in words. Maybe i'll rate it 3.5/5. I was so damn scared it was some gay korea horror movie. Watched the trailer of some red shoe show and it was like so fuckking scary?-_-? The ghost go cut off the leg of anyone who wear that shoe i think. . they even show the distorted legs yucks.

We chiong arcade all the way later for a few hours. Being the poor me, i only bought 3 dollars worth of coins -_-. Played daytona for 3 rounds. I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHY THE GAME IS SO POPULAR. Its just car racing shit. Rofl its like the first time i'm playing it. First time i played i got last.. -_- Second time i played i got 2nd/4! RoFL. Second is 2/4 too! Nicholas was helping me move the stupid joystick when i was turning the corner. That game doesnt seem to take skill, all i see people do when they're turning corners is just anyhow roll the stupid joystick and turn. They do it like they're some f***ing professional but everyone does it the same -_-..I just suck at arcade games =P. After that, went to lan. Nicholas and jeremy pang sehed! Jeremy some honest ass

jeremy: Mummy can i pon tuition
Mom: why?
Jeremy: i want to play lan
Mom : asdablablablablabal
Jeremy: oh ok..

Then he told us he had to go home. i was like WTF. WHO TELLS HIS PARENTS DIRECTLY THAT THEY'RE PLAYING LAN? Tats some retarded sucide. Nicholas went home too to accompany him home. Played lan for 2 hours and went to long john silver.

LONG JOHN SILVER IS FUCKING FUNNY AND MALU. There's a "RING THE BELL IF U THINK OUR SERVICE IS GOOD" Bell. Apparently, when aaron ordered me and his set together, that CHEATING COUNTER go say

Counter: Regular?
Ky,aaron: ya

IN THE END THE BILL CAME OUT LIKE 30cents more. RoFL. Apparently regular = UPSIZED VERSION. Wtf so cheating i didnt even know that! Here's a malu and funny part, when we all ate finish and wanted to leave. Aaron ring the bell DAMN LOUD and walked out of long john silver saying :" LONG JOHN SILVER SERVICE SUCKS. CHEAT PEOPLE MONEY!" WAHHH LAO DAMN MALU LEH. He say until quite fucking loud LOL. Got like 1 min of silence in the restaurant. Rofl. I admire his balls though to say all those things. It was really funny man.

Some miracle must have taken place man. My mom didnt SCOLD ME after she went to parents teacher meeting. I though i would be dead when i come back home and my bro told me she's damn angry or wadever(yes i know u're reading my blog zz). I was fearing mrs wee would tell her :" KER YU ALWAYS NEVER DO HIS WORK" lol. That sentence could have killed my life man. Lucky she didnt say that -_-. Anyway i cleared all my homework before school ends =D. Best of all she didnt see my CCA teacher aka chem teacher lmao.

Chem teacher: " KER YU CCA ATTENDANCE IS LESS THAN 50%"

Another sentence of death. Thank god.

Here's my results. I dont think its really bad =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger todaealas said...

Did you remove the portion that indicates your remarks? If it is so, you must be a really bad student.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Muthu said...

na the teacher was lazy to write comments :P i'm a good boy!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home