Monday, August 29, 2005

Friendster

I'm logging in to my friendster less often but sometimes when i log in. I get a good laugh rofl. No seriously, friendster can show u how despo a guy can go. I was doing my usual round of friendster as usual and i found this user! Rofl it made me laugh so much that prolly my balls fall off.
( This post might require a little badnwith since theres picture)

So i saw his friendster and i was like wtF! So many chiobu in his friend list. He's not the typical yandao guy that could seem to attract so many chiobu. Now dont get me wrong, i'm nt saying that his look suck or wadever. NOW LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE PIC. He's a member since aug 2005? WTF! When i saw that i was fucking shocked. Guess what?ALL HIS FRIENDS ARE ALL GIRLS. WTF . Dont u have any guys friend?So the curious me went to investigate.. .


LMAO OWNED. Almost all his testi all has the word thanks for adding me. Care to intro?ROFL. Here's some of the testi.

I dont know why he's so despo to add girls rofl. Are u trying to boast ur ego in school by showing ur friends that u know alot of girls? Or are u tryin to make SO MANY NEW FRIENDS? 5 accounts.. (4 x 500) + 182 = ? Do u need to know 2182 people who almost 90% are girls?-_- This kind of thing sure makes me laugh alot man rofl. For a moment i thought he was like some pro girl magnet or smth. It turns out to be different HAHA.

What annoy me alot is his profile though. Take a look at this

WTF U'RE A MAN. Omg i cant believe theres boys actually trying to type the act cute chat language. I get annoyed easily when BOYS use that language to talk to me.

kY: HI WHAT U DOING
Boy: OrH... | pL@y|nG C0mP|_|t3r G@mEs...

LIKE WTF CAN U TAHAN THAT? I mean its so retarded to use tat language to chat. Its not cool, its very IRRIATING. I bet u guys wont want to see ym blog language to become: " L|kE wTf c@n U t@|-|@n Th|s?" This is just making me more stupid trying to figure out. And look at the " I wan to find my true princess". Here's a advice from uncle muthu: If u want to find, stop fucking adding so mayn girls. ur 100% effort will spread out to 32426523623 girls ROFL. Even ur princess will get turned off by ur "i like to add girls" attitude.

Incase u're saying me a baddy or i'm a jealous idiot, i mean LOOK. DO u need so many girls? like 2185 for u to choose?

Uncle Muthu final verdict : U're despo. ROFL Pwned GG

1 Comments:

Blogger todaealas said...

I guess they want to attract attention by typing in a weirdo manner... I'm equally pissed off by those aCt CuTe gIrLs wHo tYpE lyK tIs... Annoying + Irritating + Disgusting! By the way, todaealas here... I've added you in my blog.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home