Friday, August 26, 2005

THE ANGRY MONSTER MUTHU

Everything arent just going my way

Got back some results today. i was fucking shocked just fucking shocked.. My best subject i actually got an f9, like WTF? I was like sitting on my desk, almost wanting to breakdown. i just cant believe it. AND THE MOST FUCKING WORST THING IS IRRIATING PEOPLE SHOWING OFF THEIR FUCKING MARKS.

Here's how the typical conversation take place

FUCKING IDIOT: Hey hw much u get?
Ky: Lousy la bla bla marks
Ky: u leh?
FUCKING IDIOT: oh i only get bla bla(WHICH IS LIKE 50-60+)
Ky: good lor
FUCKING IDIOT: Oh hw come u get until so low oone?
Ky: DUnno la(in a pissed tone)
FUCKING IDIOT: I thought u very pro one and can win me easily!!
Ky: ......

THAT IS SO FUCKING INSENSITIVE OK? I FEEL LIKE SHOUTING YA FUCK OFF LA DID U PASS BIO?(i did quite well for bio) WHOS THE LOSER HERE?GRRRR.Even if i ask my fren for his marks and he failed, i would just stop asking or just say sorry . I WONT FUCKING PROBE MORE. i just hate when people think they're actually helping u by praising u. Ya praising my ass. Wait till u fail ur SA2, I'LL ASK : " EH BLA BLA HW COME U FAIL SO JIALAT?? I THOT U CA2 DAMN SMART ONE"


I dont know anything about u anymore. communication are broken. I dont know why. I really dont know why. Almost everytime it'll be a short reply or just a sentence answer and there would be no message sent by her if i dont msg back.

Here's the worst scenario

Ky: tells soem bla bla bla bla
*no reply for few minutes*
Ky: adds some extra comments bla bla bla
*No reply for another few minute*
Ky: ........?
she: o.o?
*NO REPLY AFTER THAT*

2nd scenario
Ky: bla bla bla bla
She: o.o
Ky: blab la balb alb al
she: l0lx
Ky: bla bla bla bla
She: lolz
When i see those two scenario, I would just end off with a =/,. and as usual no reply came back.I give up on those 2 conversation.

When i see that i really feel damn sad. I type a whole few chunks of sentence and just only to see one line of o.o?. I dont knwo whether u read all the above thing i chat. I dont know the reason. Maybe u're talking to alot of people, but why me? WHy am i the one who get the cold shoulder? I dont get it. i just dont get it. If u could talk to the erst in ur usual tone, y cant u talk to me in that? Am i too boring or am i irriating or what? I really dont know. I'm trying my best just to maintain contact and all my efforts are just going in vain. It takes 2 hand to clap.
It used to be really funny and nice chatting to u, i guess everything is different now.


My cca is screwing me inside out and up down left right. My attendance is less than 50% and under some OMFG NEW LEAPS PROGRAMME. U MUST HAVE 75% AND ABOVE ATTENDANCE TO GET UR CCA POINT FOR TAT YEAR. 50% AND BELOW ALL UR CCA POINT FOR THE ENTIRE SECONDARY SCH WILL BE WIPED. nice gg or? I already give up on my cca.. really picked the wrong cca man. Should have changed during sec 2 .. Go to some other cca.. Its just boring. . IF U'RE IN MY CCA AND U HAPPEN TO SEE THIS, PLEASE DONT FUCKING GO TELL THE TEACHER . i'll screw ur ass inside out up down left right instesad.


I just dont have the mood now. So dont piss me off this few days. NOR DONT FU CKING PROBE INTO MY RESULTS. I'M ANGRY. Who says the horse have the best fucking luck this year?Maybe only on the start of the year . .

I want everything to be back like normal again. I tried my best but everything is still going against my way. . i'm stucked and i dont know what to do. I'm just a freaked out zombie counting his days on earth. U might nt seee me again. u'll never know

2 Comments:

Blogger SAD said...

Poor KY... I'm guessing that you fail English, right? Hahah, the the comprehension is about Gaming..

7:55 PM  
Blogger jessi said...

hey..dun be like that lah..life isnt always that bad u know..shud think abt all those other ppl whose life are worst off than urs..cheer up my friend..=)

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home