Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dengue?

Dont know why i'm running a fever . Was ok when i ate my previous medicine. After sitting on the com for like 7 hrs, the fever start to come -_-. Now i'm left with high fever. Not sure how much the degree is since i dont have a thermometer buts its alot of time worse than my previous fever last time. . I got severe headaches, fever, flu,cough -_- Sigh i hope i dont have dengue.

Symptoms of Dengue Fever


Please consult a doctor if you have any of the symptoms listed:
Flu-like illness
Abrupt onset of high fever
Severe headache with pain behind the eyes
Muscle and joint pains
Loss of sense of taste and appetite
Measles-like rash over chest and upper limbs
Nausea
Vomiting

I haev flu like ilness ,abrupt onset of high fever, nausea. -_-. Sigh really hate myself now i cant freaking meet tomorrow. ZZZZZ I hope i recover asap.

Too much computer kills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home