Monday, February 20, 2006

I havent been catching a good sleep for the past 1-2 weeks, sleeping only ard 12.30 - 1am. Struggling to school with only 5-6 hours of sleep can really kill me especially on days when i have to deal with idiotic comments from some friend. Sadly, today was filled with irriating remarks.

some fren: u dropping to combine science?
Ky: No
some fren: WHY?DROP LAAAA. DROP WITH MEE.
Ky: Dont want leh. i like bio
some fren: AIYA U TAKE TRIPLE SCIENCE SURE ALL B4 DE LOR. IF U LUCKY U CAN GET B3 IF U VERY LUCKY U CAN GET A2 AT MOST NIA. COMBINE SCIENCE SURE A1 ONE LORRR.
Ky: *control anger* *keep quiet and walk away*
I was damn pissed off by that sentence.

1) i hate to be depised by people.
Although i'm depressive in nature, i still have a optmistic thinking(ya irony) and i refuse to die just like that. What makes you think i'll score a B4 just because u assume it. Sorry my mentality is different from yours and will never be the same. All triple science can be all a1. Thats my mentalilty. I do not think from the "losers" mentality and it applies to gaming as well in whcih this mentality help me to beat some dsd ud player in gxleague last year(i have yet to beat a alt player T_T).

2) Dont piss me off when i'm having a lack of sleep.

Homework is starting to pile up high again T_T. Heres how i do my hw everyday!

Afternoon
Sit infront of com, log in to WoW, queue for battleground, get my homework to the computer table and do my homework while waiting for battleground. The theme work hard and play hard seems to have gone overboard. Every 5 mins there'll be a *DOOM* You can enter arathi basin/wsg/av 1. And that leaves me with little/no work done

Night
Sit infront of com, log in to msn,get my homework to computer table and do homework while i chat. There's a *cough* improvement in the amount of work done. Here's a typical night scenario.

Ky: *chat chat chat*
ky: *while waiting for person to reply, wrtie down 1 sentence or few words*
Continue the process for a few hrs
ky: WTF! already 12.30 am?! *sees hw pile half done* T_T

Oh wait! There's always the weekend to catch up. But nooooo. Weekends are reserved for molten core raid! Waking up on saturaday at 7.30am and doing it till 3pm can really kill my stamina. I hardly have the "time" to do all my hw , lest to say even to study for class test(which i dont except for my bio). Its no surprise why i get pissed off easily often.

Lack of sleep --> Angry Ky

Damn i need to get serious soon

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Ya I agree with u. Those ppl wan drop ownself drop, why ask ppl drop with them 4 wad? pisses me off also. And dun worry. I'll always have more homework piled up than you *glances at half-finished 'love' composition*

hahas. peace out

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home