Wednesday, April 05, 2006

This thought has been inside my head for so damn long, i think i would feel better if i blogged it down.

I often wonder whether i would have been smarter and my intelligence more well used if i had join another so called "better" school instead of this damn school. I really dont get some of the stupid things that the school do.

1) Why do they let a trainer teacher teach a UPPER SEC CLASS when we have our own teacher. We aint guinea pigs or whatever. I dont mind the school letting trainer teacher teach the lower sec but wtf? Isnt upper sec related to the big O's? I suppose the school wants the trainer teacher to screw our ass inside out for the O's.

2)Changing of teacher like every 3 months or whatever.

My sec 1 life was basically the worst. All my teachers typically sucked except mr poh and mrs karen chia and mr suresh. From An A1 in my psle Math to a just passing grade in my sec 1 Math, Cool eh? Mr suresh taught my math at first, he was a good teacher~ Changed to some shitty trainer teacher and woo my math dropped to b3. Oh and the schools thinks changing teacher is so cool, that they change to Mr koh yew kiat(wadever his name spelling is). Wow i really hate this damn teacher to the core. He sux at teaching and his attitude is f**ked up. Dont know anything, scold u. Make abit noise, scold u. Keep asking for help, scold u. Scold scold Shout Shout. Thanks to him, i lost all interest in my math and i couldnt even bothered to listen to his class and study. Its just dream in class, come to school copy homework, Repeat process x 1/2 year. During my sec 1 year ,i really hated maris stella to the core and how i wish that the damn school will just be gone or something. My chinese teacher sucked too but then i dont really care since i cant be bothered with chinese rofl

Things gradually picked up in sec 2. Almost of all my teachers(not math again though -_-) are good teachers and are caring towards us. ^^. Namely mr chew,ms leong, ms lu, mrs khoo, ms ong.

Sec 3 was the best year ever with all the best teachers. All the teachers were freaking the best. Mrs wee was the best though. When i heard she was our form teacher, i was scared she would be a naggy old woman =P. Looks like im wrong :X. She cares for everyone, make sure everyone understands, repeat the steps over and over again, resulting in some of my interest in math coming back. Oh, the school decided to be smart again and PUT A TRAINER TEACHER to teach us during like near our mid year temporarily or something. Rofl results? I failed horribly.

sec 4 is a unpredictable year --". ALl i know my interest in math has died down again rofl.

Teachers can save and break the future of the students. Sometimes i wonder why those losers sign up to become a teacher when all they do is to scold scold YAK YAK YAK. Sometimes i feel like being a teacher, its kind of cool to like shape ur students future into like something good. But then again, the pay sux -_- so i figure being a doctor is still better! Afterall, Both job still save life =D

So i guess like what i'm saying is like Maris like suck my left balls and Stella suck my right balls. So both Maris and stella are sucking on both of my balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home