Saturday, October 14, 2006

HAHAHAA Im so happy yesterday. Yea its the leaver ceremony and OF COURSE THE RESULTS SLIP!. ROFL. Ok ill let the picture tell you the story

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CAN YOU SEE IT?OH WAIT U CANT?LET ME ENLARGE FOR YOU!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HAHA MRS DHAR I LOVE YOU MAN. WC3 COMPETITION SOLVES! Rofl. i guess wc3 teaches you how to abuse things so that u'll have a advantange :D. Of course there are better abusers than me which are described by the sentence below

Damn those people for studying the right subject which get heavy moderation during prelim.
Damn those people who originally lost me and won me due to moderation
Damn those cocky people who won me due to moderation and REPEATEDLY asking for my l1r5

But no fear, i found my motivation after the jc open house today. Im going to make sure that ill REPEATEDLY ASK THEM FOR THEIR l1r5 when i get back my results(provided i got better ofc :P). Went to sajc and cjc today with lk,andrew,yihe, hao feng,nick. Wanted to go to vjc but it ends at 3 T_T. Ill update about the leaver ceremony some other time when i manage to find my camera wire rofl.

I log in to my friendster and i saw xiaohao viewed my profile. Of course he wouldnt view my friendster for nothing and i went to his blog and i was right.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As long as he doesnt insult,edit pictures and quote wrongly, i wont bother with his blog. Its just another xiaxue wannabe blog *shrugs*. Wonder whos the person :P Must be some sec 1-3 people with nothing to do, cant be a sec 4, we're having leavers D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home