Monday, January 29, 2007

I feel like slapping andrew for his "lets go to mac and study!" rubbish LOL. Ok maybe partly its my fault but omg he still deserves a slap.

He smsed and spammed call to my hp in the morning with "wan come mac and do hw with me or not!?!" which i didnt reply cause i wasnt checking my hp. I checked my hp at 12pm and called him back.

Ky: ya?call me for?
andrew: wan come mac and do hw with me or nott
Ky: err u staying till wda time?
Andrew : 3+ 4+ lor
Ky: okok i'll come ard 1pm

I was watching bleach at that time so i decided to continue watching LOL. A little late wont kilL! I end up being 30 mins late. And omg! To my surprise, andrew was doing chinese homework! Shit! He has become a changed man. I took out my bio notes and started reading so that i could do my tutorial. At 2.20pm..

Andrew: ehh i damn sian already la, 10 more mins then lets go ! I feel like playing pool lehhh
Ky: wtff? So fast?Nb i only come less than 1 hr only!
Andrew: can laa lets go pool!

Since im aching for pool too, we stopped at 2.30pm, So much for 3+ 4+ *cough cough*. We took the mrt to dhobby and went to paradigm, which was as usual full. On the way out, i saw some stupid poser wearing a ridiculously long t shirt and i told andrew "Ehh that guy is damn cool! His t shirt like some table cloth or window curtain LOL" and as expected, walking beside him was some chao ah lian looking girl.

We decided to go to orchard to shop for yihe bday present and andrew was "LETS GO HMV FIRST!" Spent like 30 mins browsing through the music cds there, hmm i might get the u2 cd soon! Andrew bought 2 cds which cost like 26 bucks i think and while we were walking out..

Andrew: *laugh* eh howww i got no more money left leh!How to buy yihe gift? You got money or not?
Ky: No i already told u i nv bring money today wad. how much u left?
Andrew: *takes out his hand from his pocket* 80 cents!
Ky: Haha sucker! i got 4 bucks left.

Went back after that since we're both broke :(. Came home and i was so shagged htat i immediately fell asleep on my bed. Woke up and watched the invincible duo on tv before going online to discuss the gp proejct with my classmates. Damn the discussion took 2.5 hrs !. Tbh, i wasnt giving 100% attention to the discussion but multi tasking and doing lots of other stuffs. At 1 point i was doing my bio tutorial + joining the discussion + chatting + completeing my master piece LOL. Fuckk too bad the master piece isnt complete cause charlotte doesnt have a face where she faces to the left :( I only manage to complete a sucky piece! Damn im tempted to put here but girls are bitches and bitches will bite u till you die!

And why the hell am i wastnig time to blog? ARGHH BIO TUTORIAL IS KILLING ME. Damn u andrew! This wouldnt happen if it wasnt for ur "lets go to mac and study!" rubbish. ROARR! Damn wind is so cool in the night and im squeezing my soft toy now for warmth which doesnt seem to help -_-.

Im still considering whether to stay back in sch tomorrow and see the tennis match between nyjc and mjc. Yihe is coming to nyjc and i feel like seeing him play and laughing at him. haha! but why must the damn thing start at 5+ !@%!@%!@

Die die 1am already. Looks like i'll just do it the marist way tomorrow. COPYYYY!

Edit: 2am already. *shows white flag* Looks like the sith lord eyes will appear tomorrow again :( so much for slping 16 hours on sat just to remove it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home