Friday, January 26, 2007

Shit! Its time to start listening to lectures and doing tutorials, its gotten to a point so bad that i dont understand a single question at the tutorial. Worse still, there aint fellow slackers in class :( everyone seems to do their tutorial! Yes yes i shall be a further changed man!

1) i shall wear specs to every lecture and listen properly!
2) i shall begin doing my tutorials!

Ok i hope i do that! Wearing specs is a pain in the ass though. Somehow i feel that i cant seem to click with my class well, not that they're bad or wadever, they're a friendlyt bunch of people. I'm on good terms with them but not close with any of them which is so different from sec sch, where theres 24/7 of laughing with the close ppl around me.

Grr! I need to find my jack asses in crime !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home