Saturday, October 27, 2007

The past few days were tiring.


Op dry run-> go out - > come home and dota for 2-3 hrs before sleeping at 1-2am.


Managed to wake up early for Mr Yeow wedding today, was just a LITTLE late. Quite irriated to see some people i do not want to see in the wedding. The day began to suck from the photo taking session.

All the cjcians gathered at a place and we all shouted "Congrats mr yeow, 9 months later!!" Guessed what one of them said? "HOPE YOUR BABY NO MUTATION AH!!" or something alon that line. I felt like shoving my fist into his face when he said that man, chem teacher happen to heard it too and he scolded him. He was still LAUGHING when Mr tan scolded him.

Lunch was worse and the rest felt the same as me too. I got so irriated and fed up that i just left halfway. Cant be bothered to list the countless incidents that took place in lunch.

I think they read my blog but i dont really care :X

ANYWAY! This video is so cool please. It has reignite my love for indian movies again HAHA



I remember watching indian movies at central when i was in primary school.It was like.. a source of entertainment. I would just keep laughing throughout the entire movie. The language and dance are damn COOL! The characters would just find a tree and dance left right left right! I can still remember a scene where the main character was shot, he and his gf still DANCED all the way(from tree to tree) to the hospital ROFL.

Monthly shoot tomorrow, :( only cjc person there. I have no more pellets toooo.

Few months have passed and im still stuck at 430 440+ -.-. Die la :( how to make it into the team next year, 1 slot for 3 people to competee. They can shoot 480+ somemore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home