Tuesday, June 28, 2005

First day of school -_-"

It just haunt MEEEEE . The first day of school is back again.. I simply hate school cause there's retarded people in school. AND OBVIOUSLY I GOT PISSEDED BY THEM TODAY. Ka ni na sia, second period already tio pissed by them.

Since i'm a class IT rep, i forgot to bring the mouse for the com so there's only the gay sucky mouse left there. Geography lesson came.. Ms FOOO came in. She's the teacher i hate most in mshs man. Fucking no respect for students at all. Here's what happen. She went in the class and used the mouse to operate the computer. Obviously she had troubles mooving the mouse and i went forward to help her(KIND ME). Here's the fucking part which piss me off. I help her move the mouse and try to click on the icon she ask me to. Know how she ask me? " CLICK HERE CLICK HERE LA." There i was struggling to help her click the icon, there she is keep saying:' WHERE U CLICKING, CLICK HERE LA KNOW OR NOT" CHEE BYE U THINK I UR WAD? UR FUCKING SLAVE IS IT? I wanted to fucking shout that to her man. i was already bad mood since i had a BAD sleep today. But u know whats gonig to happen?

KY : (shout all the hate sentence)
FOO: I SHALL CALL THE DM
DM: DONT U HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR UR TEACHER?
KY: SHE DIDNT RESPECT ME SO WHY SHOULD I?
FOO: I TOLD HIM NICELY BLA BLA
DM: *BELIEVE FOO*
KY gets punished

That's whats going to happen typically. So basically its Teachers > students. Of course with parents its different case. Parents > teachers. So parents are ur key to success.

Ok anyway , here's wad follow next. After i clicked all, opened all. she said : " OK u shall be my clicker since u forget bring lblab bla" I dont mind that part. AND SHE DOESNT EVEN LIKE SAY THANK YOU FOR HELPING? Even all the teachers i helped all say thank you and never blame me lor . ONLY U ONLY U. *spit on floor* SO while she's saying " CLICK HERE CLICK HERE LA BLA BLA" This retard called Weeliang added to my pissing level. Srry wee liang, u just piss me off so much i decided to call u retarded for today ;(. Somehow he asked a retarded question/joke that piss me off and i hate hearing retarded question/joke when i'm piss.

WL : Ker yu~~~, cheat our money is it? Hw come dont have the new mouse? Wah lao u cheat our money sia.

He keep repeating that 2 TIMES?2 FUCKING TIMES? AND I'M ALREADY SO FUCKING PISSED WITH MS FOO AND HE STILL FUCKING JOKE WITH ME? I WANTED TO TELL HIM : "ARE U RETARDED OR NOT? HAVENT U SEE THE MOUSE? U STILL WAN KP WITH ME IS IT" Lucky u wee liang, i'm in sleepy mode today or i'll fucking roar at u. Phewww blogging at those irriating and ill manered people really calms me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home