Sunday, June 12, 2005

I dont have the mood to post. In the end i'm just like anakin. Love -> Sad -> Jealousy -> Hatred -> Regret. And now i'm deleted off list. Look like my anger is something i cannot control. But out of all people, why must it be him? Cousin love cousin? isnt tat some impossible thing? Can u get serious with him in the future ? Can u ensure he doesnt flirt long dis? Hw do u even know he rejected 10+ girls for u and doesnt stead ? Yes i hate him alot. Because he ruined my relationship. Both side have fault though. If she hadnt been with him together in the night, but nvm its all the past. Why must it be him among all ppl? i dont mind other people but why must it be him? If u ask me y i talk so much cock, its because i still care for her although now i dunno whether she still wants it. COusin and cousin, any future? That's the love of power. I shal see hw loyal he is then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home