Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Think before u do anything

Was on my way to the mrt going back home while crapping wif ming xian(nt sure hw spell!) When i reach the mrt, i saw the sign board Harborfront blank mins . So i thought since people are coming out already it means that the train have already left and no point running. So when i walk abit further I SAW THE RED ARROW on the entrance which means the door is open. So MX and i ran all the way down. i was leading since i always was pro at jumping staiRS! BUT he went in and i didnt?WTF! Apparently wrong entrance + no friction slippers = thx. I could actually manage to go in but i stopped and the door closed. Apparently, being the skinny guy i am, i would have like a 50% chance of getting my balls crushed if i charge inside while he has like 0%?lol. I decided nt to risk it as i did nt want a mrt train ride to ride my FATHERHOOD. And waiting 5 mins more was more worth than 70 years of impotence thx.

Talked to my mei from my primary sch last night.. sheesh its so surprising that her school so many of her frens(girl/boy) arent virgin?WTF!. i mean 15 years old and tey lost it? Seriously this people need to get educated. AND wads worse is that some people from my primary sch lost their V too. Shocking maN!. I mean is it worth to just give up ur V for tat moment of excitement? 15 years old and u lost. Hi sluT! Guess very little ppl now apperciate saving their V for future. Who cares right? Many ppl care btw. No wonder aids is rising high. People are just having sex wif almost every bf at such young age. Hi aids bye Virgins. Girls who just give easily to the guy , those girls i'll nv like ^^. Although sometimes its the guys fault, but if the girl insist , there wont be right? If theres a trap wif cheese, the rat can choose to resist temptation?.

So think before u do anything in ur life. It'll affect how other think of u. Sex in young age = slut to me thx! unless they change for the better =). thats diff case then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home