Saturday, June 18, 2005

Hw stingy can you be?

Walked to the mrt yesterday and saw something i never saw before. Some teenage couple or frens actually went into the mrt just paying 1 person fee. They stick near each other when they're reaching the sensor thing and they just cut through when the girl tap. OMFG u are such a disgrace to singapore. Its not like u're SO FUCKING POOR until u're wearing some clothe and some ancient slipper. Wear some fashion clothes and with dye hair somemore. Ur dyed hair can take the mrt trip for at least hm... 30 times+? Teenagers nowadays are so retarded man.

i think those people at heartland advertising or asking for survey outside the mmrt NEED TO LEARN SOME FUCKING MANNERS. When i was walking out, one teenage girl ard my age(i thinK!) approach me and asked me to do some survey. So here's how she said it.

BMG(Badmannered girl): xiao di di, can u help me do a survey

- 1 sec of silence-
ROARRRRR! I HATE PEOPLE CALLING ME XIAO DIDI. So obviously i was pissed off. I signalled to her using my hand which means no and i said something.

Ky: MIAN!

So mian is some dialet i think which means no ROFL. so i think i was very rude there X_X. Her frens laugh at her after i walk away . But that's for calling me a xiaodidi! So please learn some manners k? ;(

1 Comments:

Blogger SAD said...

lol 15 is still kid

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home