Tuesday, September 13, 2005

1 min.... 1 hr... u still didnt came. . .

Second time in the row its happening. . i dont know why. . Maybe really fate is playing with me. Waited for 1 min. . didnt mind u to be late. . waited u for 1 hour . . Tired. . i gave up. I dont know why u couldnt come at the time. Call and sms not pick up or replied. Maybe u had cca and were busy. . i dont know. i thought everything would go fine today and i'll be able to see u again after hw many months. looks like what i'm going to get is a scolding from my teacher tmr. I dont mind skipping cca to meet u but all ths time its just dismay me. . I'm sure u have school . its 4.50 now 2 hr 20 mins after our meeting time and no reply has come. I dont know i dont know. I'm closing my eye and type now with my feelings. Not daring to open my eyes to face reality, that today all hope is gone. . . all hope is gone . . The single spark of hope that kept me motivated for the whole week till today. . the hope is gone. . Maybe i'm really not fated.. not fated. .


Song listening now : Slyvester sim - suo yi.
I cant belive i'm listening to HIS songs. yuck. at least this song is not bad and my mood is bland now so i guess i can take anything. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home