Thursday, September 15, 2005

The security guard thought i was mad waiting outside the gate yesterday for 1hr+ (rofl). i was shocked when he asked me . I told him i was waiting for someone who didnt came. He pitied me and said that i was patient enough to stand for so long. Maybe i was really mad. In fact, i was very sad yesterday. Not sad that u didnt came. But u actually didnt replied my message/calls. U didnt told me u werent coming after ur sjab session at all. Just nothing but silence. I'm just labelled under silence list am i? U didnt said sorry at all. That was the most disappointing part. There i was waiting, not knowing that u will come. There u were going out with ur friends , ignoring me. GG.

I feel better now thanks to those people. Quoted from a friend .
"The fact that there was no apologise or reply, showed how much u meant to her"
I guess thats true. Time to read my horoscope book rofL! Marcus lent it to me. It sounds interesting. Quite alot of thing about my horoscope is true :P

ps: anyone wan me to help u check ur horoscope?HAHA

2 Comments:

Blogger jessi said...

mine is cancer!!look it up..=)

11:29 AM  
Blogger KS. said...

yoz..check for mine, cancer

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home