Saturday, October 22, 2005

Nothing beats receiving well wishes from ur friends to recover fast rofl. Its a pity that i forget theres a class outing today -_- or not i would have went to school since i wasnt feeling so sick today already. Just wanted to skip school since school after exam is just a waste of time with all those rubbish activies.
At least my fever finaly dropped to 38 degree. My cough seems to worsen though. Every cough = my heart aching . Head ache seems to be better tho. Rofl looks like 2 of my stupid methods actually made my illness better.
Stupid method number 1:
Got a towel wrapped with ice and put it ard my face Rofl. Ya it sounds stupid and my face was like frozen meat or smth. I was thinking that u know like hot air rises and cold air sinks, maybe that logic would apply to the blood in the body or wadever. Dont really know whether it works, oh well i only got 44 for my physics =P.
Stupid method number 2:
There's this side of my head that keeps having a sharp pain poking my head -_-. Damn freaking pain and irriating. Not sure whether it's caused by the fever but its causing me SLEEPLESS NIGHT. Then i remembered my dad keep telling me not to sleep so muhc since it'll only make me more tired or wadever. Rofl so i decided to "exercise" my brain by playing warcraft. Decided to play a campaign and not standard game. Standard game is just too stressful and i might end up a brainless person =P. Heck i couldnt stare at thre screen for1 0 mins too --". Got raped in the campaign by computers rofl and had to use cheat to win -_-. I normally win them easily oK! Oh well who cares at least i used some of my brain power and i feel better now. BUrrrp goNE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home